PRIVATE BANKING @ Investment @ Finance Services. We provide exclusive investment-related advice and goes beyond managing investments
CORPORATE FINANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT as follows: Corporate Finance & Business Services and Insurance Benefits & Risk Management. CORPORATE FINANCE & BUSINESS SERVICES are as follows: Cash management & treasury services, Commercial real estates, Employers services, Stock brokerage & investment funds, Transactions & capital management services (Private & investment banking services). INSURANCE BENEFITS & RISK MANAGEMENT: Corporate Benefits Insurance, Risk Management Consulting & Software.
ADVISORY & HUMAN CAPITAL CONSULTING as follows: ADVISORY & ACTUARIAL SERVICES are as follows, Advisory Services: Develop findings, conclusions and recommendations to be considered and decided by clients (strategic planning, etc.). Actuarial Services: Accounting & actuarial services, pricing, reserving, asset & liability management, dividend & capital management. Financial & Insurance Training Services. HUMAN CAPITAL CONSULTING are as follows: Human Capital Advisory, Compensations & Benefits consulting, Group Retirement Plans solutions, Outsourcing, Investment consulting.
ADVISORY & HUMAN CAPITAL CONSULTING
Advisory & Actuarial Services
Advisory Services: Develop findings, conclusions and recommendations to be considered and decided by clients (strategyc planning, etc.).
Actuarial Services: We are professionals as well who advises clients on investment, insurance, and pension-related decisions. We will apply the extensive use of statistics, contingency plans, and large amount of data to formulate a plan best suited to the client. We calculate and analyze the data, make forecast, provide the most accurate information to clients, and help them realize what their best options are. We have experienced professionals who serve actuarial & advises business clients on accounting & actuarial services, pricing, reserve valuation, asset liability management, dividend & capital management:
- Actuarial services: Financial Reporting Actuarial is independent actuarial valuations performed by independent actuarial office for financial accounting standard statements from various countries and international. Accounting & Actuarial post retirements, long service awards and other employee benefits under labor law, PSAK 24, advice on pension cost, insurance contracts under PSAK 62 (reserve valuation). PSAK standards implementations & valuations on actuarial, risk, and insurance related for the purpose of routine financial reporting, IPO, M&A, Corporate Actions, Others.
- Pension Funds: Provide actuarial services to manage cost and effectiveness of retirement programs, including defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
- Commercial Banks: Analyze mortgage portfolios, analize lending risks, analyze project investment returns, analyze various future-based model scenarios, to design investment products that incorporate insurance elements, applying skills in analysis of contingent risks & finance analysis.
- Fund Management Companies: Asset allocation, interest performance measurement, quantitative modeling.
- Actuarial Operational: Operational actuarial review of systemically operating activities, or parts thereof, in relation to a particular purpose. Operational actuarial objectives are to Evaluate Performance, Identify opportunities for improvement, Make recomendations for improvement or further action
We perform the process of setting charges for, and benefits provided by, an insurance policy at issue. The charges include premiums, cost of insurance charges, separate account charges, and policy fees, others. The benefits include death benefits, surrender benefits, and income benefits, others.
Reserve Valuation Actuarial are independent actuarial valuations whose purpose is to determine whether clients internal valuations is in accordance with certain conditions or rules. Especially for:
- Life Insurance Companies: Calculation liabilities includes of technical reserves of insurance companies in accordance with POJK No. 74/POJK.05/2016 and POJK No. 72/POJK.05/2016 concerning Financial Health of Insurance Companies, and Conventional & Sharia Reinsurance Companies.
- Non-life Insurance Companies: Calculation liabilities includes of technical reserves of insurance companies in accordance with POJK No. 74/POJK.05/2016 and POJK No. 72/POJK.05/2016 concerning Financial Health of Insurance Companies, and Conventional & Sharia Reinsurance Companies.
- Defined Benefits Pension Funds: Periodic Actuary Reports to Indonesian Ministry of Finance in accordance in accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia No. 510/KMK/06/2002 concerning funding and solvency of employer pension funds and the regulation of the Minister of Finance No. 113/PMK.05/2005.
Asset Liability management
We perform the process of managing the use of assets and cashflows to meet a company's obligations in order to reduce the company's risk of loss from not paying a liablitity on time.
Dividend & Capital management
- Dividend Management: To maintain the balance of the rights of policy holders & depositors, dividend, solvency regulations, and sustainability of the company.
- Capital Management: We perform the accounting strategy that strives to maintain sufficient and equal levels of working capital, current assets, and current liabilities.
Training services: We have experienced trainers & professionals in finance & insurance services who will give the best understandings and increase the Quality of Human Resources of Finance & Insurance Services Companies, and to give the best preparations for finance & insurance professions examinations.
In Partnership with ADDACTIS WW European Belgium Risk Insurance Solutions Company, we deliver In-House Training and Public Training with Focusing in Finance & Risk Insurance Materials.
Human Capital Consulting
We have software and experienced professionals who serve advises business clients on Management consulting, Human Resources consulting, Benefits & compensations consulting, Group retirement plans and Investment consulting. On Human Capital & Benefits Management consulting, we are helping companies and organizations to improve their Benefits Retirement & Human Resources performance, we have excellence analytical skills of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement, we provide external advice benefits, we provide industry 'best practice' in Benefits Retirement & Human Resources fields, we have consultants with specialized expertise in Benefits Retirement & Human Resources solutions.
Benefits & Compensations Consulting
Employee Benefits Plans, Long-term benefits, Short-term benefits, Life insurance benefits, Health insurance benefits.
Accounting Standards & Regulations Compliance: IFRS, IAS, USGAAP, PSAK Accounting Standards, and Labour Law Compliance and Implementation as well.
Compensations consulting for various Industries, Design & manage compensation programs related to basic salary, bonuses, and stock plans. Evaluation of positions and building of salary structures, bonus plans and stock plans for clients.
Group Retirement Plans
- Group retirement plan is a financial arrangement designed to replace employment income upon retirement.
- Employers pension funds, Pension funds defined benefits, Pension funds defined contributions, Pension funds financial institutions.
- Regulations & Accounting Standards Compliance: Retirement Plans Law@IFRS@IAS@USGAAP@PSAK Accounting Standards Compliance and Implementation as well.
- Provide administration services to manage cost and effectiveness of retirement programs, including defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
Human Resources Consulting
- Employment agencies & recruitments: We matches employers to employees. We perform the overall process of attracting, shorlisting and appointing suitable candidates for jobs (either permanent or temporary) within an organization.
- Employee engagement: Measure employee engagement levels through surveys and interviews, define and improve performance in employee engagement and retention. Total reward strategy, employee performance management, leadership transformation, organisation structure design.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Conduct human capital due diligence, coordinate and administer cross-functional activities during execution, including payroll and HR technology. Align organizational cultures and work styles during post-merger integration.
- Talent mobility: Provides the insight and execution for full international expatriates (usually for executives) or local plus (partial-package expatriates), from pre-move informative guide, to post-move expat management program.
- Clients contracts-out a part of existing internal activity to our company.
- Business process outsourcing: clients involves the contracting out a business process (e.g. payroll processing, claims processing) and operational, and/or non-core functions (e.g. manufacturing, facility management, call center support) to our company.
- Transferring employees and assets from one firm to another.
- Handing over control of public services to private enterprise.
- Investment objectives and asset allocation strategies appropriates to the objectives,
- Taking into accounts the particular scheme's liabilities,
- Analyze and monitor investment performance,
- Advice on selection of investment managers.
Banking • Real Estat